Bin Laden Captured - photos and video
Dean
2004-04-29 13:35:47 UTC
Excellent ! I hope they probe him deeply where Allah don't shine .....
Osama Bin Laden has been captured. Images of the secret event documented.
News photos of the actual capture of Osama Bin Laden in Afganistan out of
some mountain cave, surrounded by Muslim people.
----
Tim Izod
2004-04-29 15:07:53 UTC
Post by Dean
Excellent ! I hope they probe him deeply where Allah don't shine .....
Osama Bin Laden has been captured. Images of the secret event documented.
News photos of the actual capture of Osama Bin Laden in Afganistan out of
some mountain cave, surrounded by Muslim people.
Hmm. Extremely unlikely that he has been captured. What are
the chances that this wouldn't have been all over the news services
such as the BBC? *points at the all-over coverage of the capture of
the disagreeable Mr Hussein*
--
Tim. /\ /\
O___O