Richard Cohen has tricked Pale Males supporters.
Citizen_Cain
2004-12-18 03:36:43 UTC
Here is a great note from Marie Winn.
http://www.mariewinn.com/disc.htm
Its like i said.
These WEASELS at that co-op are pulling a scam. They are crooked, lying
SOB's.
They have put the scaffold up there to scare the birds away.
That's one theory that's floating around NYC at the moment. However, most
people have been willing to give him and the Zahns the benefit of the
doubt -- at least for now.
They will delay, delay, delay, as they probably have some good info
from some bird experts that if they can keep it up for a couple of
weeks, the hawks will leave and never come back, or make a new nest
SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Actually, reports are that Pale Male has been spotted on more than one
occassion on a building a block away. Fortunately, he didn't have twigs in
his beak at the time. His mate, Lola, has been on both buildings.
Create commotion around the nest for LONG ENOUGH, and the birds will
NEVER TRUST THAT NEST AGAIN.
That is all they want to do. Disturb the nest site for as long as
possible.
I'd say they've already done that, wouldn't you?
This Cohen is a weasel and a scumbag, and he has scammed the bird
supporters.
The protests are quiet, and he will DELAY DELAY DELAY.
The protests aren't "quiet." There are still protests going on across the
street; however, they number less people than they did several days ago.
Then the hawks will be gone, and he will be able to say its not his
fault.
The media is gone, and soon the hawks will be gone, and Cohen will have
saved face.
He is a smart, ruthless scumbag.
And it looks like he has won.
The media isn't gone. The hawks aren't gone. The protestors aren't either.
Citizen_Cain
2004-12-18 03:38:10 UTC
Look at what Cohen has done.
He got the police to arrest Pale Male's biggest supporter.
Then he tricked the Audubon people, and announced a "deal" to make the
media go away.
Then he is going to make a mess of the nest site, to make Pale Male go
away.
Then he WINS and he saves face.
The guy didn't become that rich by being stupid.
Mark my words folks, Richard Cohen has tricked all of these people.
He will piss around with that nest, and the "construction", until the
birds leave.
All he cares about is GETTING THOSE CAMERAS AND TELESCOPES AWAY FROM
HIS BUILDING AT ALL COSTS.
Its a sad day, but hopefully Pale Male will build a new nest somewhere,
and that scumbag Cohen can go %^$& himself and his obnoxious wife.
I hate to say this, but its over, unless Pale Male outsmarts that
weasel Cohen. We can only hope.
Hey, hey, hey. Watch it now. I'm as big of a supporter as anyone, but
you're starting to sound a lot like Lincoln did before he got arrested.
Besides -- Pale Male *is* smarter than Cohen (as well as most humans).
Don't sell him short just yet. He survived 13 years at that building; he
knows it better than Cohen does.
MammaMia
2004-12-18 04:18:03 UTC
http://www.mariewinn.com/disc.htm
Read that.

Audubon was tricked by Cohen.
They should have gotten SPECIFC DATES and a TIMELINE.
You cannot trust a guy like Cohen.
I can tell you that Pale Male will NOT be back in that nest.
Citizen_Cain
Can you also tell me next week's winning Powerball numbers?
MammaMia
2004-12-18 07:39:07 UTC
You are obviously completely uninformed and have nothing of value to
add to this issue.
Citizen_Cain
2004-12-18 07:44:54 UTC
And you are obviously a troll and should crawl back under your bridge.
MammaMia
2004-12-18 08:02:24 UTC
Why don't you get out of my thread? Who's the troll? I am not
addressing any more comments to you, as you are trolling in my thread.
Don't waste my time.

Those Audubon folks have been tricked. There is a small chance the
birds will return, but Cohen is going to wait until as long as
possible, to hopefully get the birds to go somewhere else.
The only hope is massive public pressure.
Citizen_Cain
2004-12-18 08:10:17 UTC
Post by MammaMia
Why don't you get out of my thread?
This isn't "your" thread, you crazy skank.
Post by MammaMia
Who's the troll?
That would be you.
Post by MammaMia
I am not
addressing any more comments to you,
Well, damn.
Post by MammaMia
as you are trolling in my thread.
Yet, you're the troll. Isn't that ironic?
Post by MammaMia
Don't waste my time.
You've been wasting your time for a lonnnnnng time, Miss
Greenpeace-In-Training.
Post by MammaMia
Those Audubon folks have been tricked.
Uh-huh.
Post by MammaMia
There is a small chance the
birds will return, but Cohen is going to wait until as long as
possible, to hopefully get the birds to go somewhere else.
The only hope is massive public pressure.
How about we use the pressure built up inside your vagina? I imagine it must
be big enough to destroy a few villages by now.
MammaMia
2004-12-18 08:18:33 UTC
Now some fool with countless thousands of useless Usenet postings has
latched onto this thread and wants to wreck it. No wonder Usenet is
close to useless.
Citizen_Cain
2004-12-18 08:34:38 UTC
Post by MammaMia
Now some fool with countless thousands of useless Usenet postings has
latched onto this thread and wants to wreck it. No wonder Usenet is
close to useless.
You seem to be both clueless and ignorant (or is that ignorant and
clueless?). Perhaps you could benefit from a nice shutting the hell up.
Piezo Guru
2004-12-18 15:17:08 UTC
Don't let the door hit ya' in the ass on the way out or get trampled in the
stampede to leave.