Imprint Accipiter
Ronniemc
2004-12-22 20:14:22 UTC
Does anybody know where I can buy a copy of Michael McDermotts book
Imprint Aciipiter.

Have tried all the online book stores I can think of and can still not
get hold of one.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
dirthawker
2004-12-24 03:35:27 UTC
Painfully hard to find. I checked western sporting publications,
abebooks and ebay -- no dice. And I'm not selling my copy, sorry.

If you haven't tried Natalie Nicholson:
P0 Box 17938, Anaheim, CA 92817
(562) 596-8953
email: grafox2000 at hotmail.com.
I'm not sure if she's still in the book business but worth a try. Good
luck.
dirthawker

luck.
R***@YAHOO.CO.UK
Thanks for the info will try Ms Nicholson
dirthawker

luck.
dirthawker
2005-01-03 03:19:59 UTC