paging Steven
Andrea Chen
2004-01-12 17:47:28 UTC
Hey Steven,

I got a pair of moleskin jeans from John Norris. Thanks so much for
the link -- they are great pants! Our star thistle is presently
crushed down by rain so the big test won't be until later in the
season, but I kicked a blackberry vine and barely felt it. The
material is a really tight weave on the inside but not stiff. They
feel like flannel on the outside, but fuzzy plant things seem to brush
off pretty easily. They seem like ideal hawking pants - you have my
gratitude!

-andrea-
Steven
2004-01-13 21:42:03 UTC
Post by Andrea Chen
Hey Steven,
I got a pair of moleskin jeans from John Norris.
<SNIP>
Post by Andrea Chen
They seem like ideal hawking pants - you have my
gratitude!
Hi Andrea,

Happy to help!

Steven.