NOT About Pale Male! ;)
Citizen_Cain
2004-12-20 06:21:26 UTC
Hi Group!
James said it right in the other post.... I'd rather complain about the
weather than 'listen' to anymore garbage in the Pale Male fight. I must
admit, my Block Sender button is almost smoking by now! :(
So you don't care about the plight of Pale Male then.
As for the weather??? I guess you could say it's winterish up here
now............. -35°C this morning and -31°C as I type.... supposed to
get
wind chills of -42­°C tonight.... but who's complaining?? I can't keep my
windows clear of condensation and ice, can barely keep the house warm
between the furnace and the woodstove........ but I'm not complaining! I
don't think..... wait a minute.... maybe I am!!!!!!
Shut the hell up you big baby.
John Savard
2004-12-20 16:06:26 UTC
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:21:26 -0500, "Citizen_Cain"
Post by Citizen_Cain
So you don't care about the plight of Pale Male then.
Compared to, say, the refugees in Darfur, it's rather difficult to work
up real concern about a bird.

John Savard
Citizen_Cain
So you're an asshole then.
Paul Ilechko
2004-12-20 18:38:42 UTC
Post by Citizen_Cain
So you don't care about the plight of Pale Male then.
Compared to, say, the refugees in Darfur, it's rather difficult to work
up real concern about a bird.
So you're an asshole then.
I see nothing in his post to imply that. You, on the other hand,
apparently are lacking in any sense of reality if you think that a bird
having to rebuild a nest is a disaster on the order of magnitude of the
genocide in the Sudan.
Citizen_Cain
2004-12-21 16:14:17 UTC
Post by Paul Ilechko
Post by Citizen_Cain
So you don't care about the plight of Pale Male then.
Compared to, say, the refugees in Darfur, it's rather difficult to work
up real concern about a bird.
So you're an asshole then.
I see nothing in his post to imply that. You, on the other hand,
apparently are lacking in any sense of reality if you think that a bird
having to rebuild a nest is a disaster on the order of magnitude of the
genocide in the Sudan.
To some of us, it is.

Perhaps you should take some sensitivity training.
Paul Ilechko
2004-12-21 16:17:31 UTC
Post by Citizen_Cain
Post by Paul Ilechko
Post by Citizen_Cain
So you don't care about the plight of Pale Male then.
Compared to, say, the refugees in Darfur, it's rather difficult to work
up real concern about a bird.
So you're an asshole then.
I see nothing in his post to imply that. You, on the other hand,
apparently are lacking in any sense of reality if you think that a bird
having to rebuild a nest is a disaster on the order of magnitude of the
genocide in the Sudan.
To some of us, it is.
Perhaps you should take some sensitivity training.
Perhaps you should take some reality training. It's idiots like you who
give all of us who care about ecology a bad name.
Citizen_Cain
2004-12-21 16:31:16 UTC
Post by Paul Ilechko
Post by Citizen_Cain
Post by Paul Ilechko
Post by Citizen_Cain
So you don't care about the plight of Pale Male then.
Compared to, say, the refugees in Darfur, it's rather difficult to work
up real concern about a bird.
So you're an asshole then.
I see nothing in his post to imply that. You, on the other hand,
apparently are lacking in any sense of reality if you think that a bird
having to rebuild a nest is a disaster on the order of magnitude of the
genocide in the Sudan.
To some of us, it is.
Perhaps you should take some sensitivity training.
Perhaps you should take some reality training. It's idiots like you who
give all of us who care about ecology a bad name.
Perhaps you should shut the hell up. It's idiots like you who give idiots a
bad name.
Mark Wilson
2004-12-21 22:05:25 UTC
Post by Citizen_Cain
Perhaps you should take some sensitivity training.
***ROFLMAO***
You're such a fuckin' loser. :-D
It's priceless.

Birdsrus
2004-12-21 01:28:42 UTC
Post by Citizen_Cain
So you don't care about the plight of Pale Male then.
Compared to, say, the refugees in Darfur, it's rather difficult to work
up real concern about a bird.
John Savard
Compared to, yes; But there is no reason not to feel something
for both.