Falconry Exam
Austringer
2004-04-30 14:09:49 UTC
I am scheduled to take the falconry exam next week, and was wondering
if anyone had any sample questions from the exam. I have been
studying front to back the California CHC manual and Frank Beebes
books.

Anyone's help would be appreciated, for I have a 7 hour drive to where
I have to go for the exam. The exam will be in NC

Thank you.

Ed

***@ellijay.com
Steven
2004-04-30 19:02:39 UTC
Post by Austringer
I am scheduled to take the falconry exam next week, and was wondering
if anyone had any sample questions from the exam. I have been
studying front to back the California CHC manual and Frank Beebes
books.
Anyone's help would be appreciated, for I have a 7 hour drive to where
I have to go for the exam. The exam will be in NC
Thank you.
Ed
Hi Ed,

I'm in the U.K. but I saw a sample exam on a website somewhere. Can't
remember which one though, maybe some one from your side of the pond can
help. It didn't seem too difficult. As long as you done your homework I'm
sure you'll pass.

Good luck! I'm sure the drive will be worth it.

Steven.
Andrea Chen
2004-05-03 01:07:51 UTC
Post by Steven
Post by Austringer
I am scheduled to take the falconry exam next week, and was wondering
if anyone had any sample questions from the exam. I have been
studying front to back the California CHC manual and Frank Beebes
books.
Anyone's help would be appreciated, for I have a 7 hour drive to where
I have to go for the exam. The exam will be in NC
Thank you.
Ed
Hi Ed,
I'm in the U.K. but I saw a sample exam on a website somewhere. Can't
I think Steven may be referring to:

http://www.onlinefalconry.com/USFederalFalconryExam.htm

100 questions multiple choice.

-andrea-